Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bridal Shower

WOW! What a haul! Thanks for Jenn for hosting such a wonderful shower. The guest came and the gifts were opened. Such a great day. We ate yummy crepes, berries and orange sauce...YUMMMMYYY. Then we just talked and enjoyed the afternoon. I'll share the gifts; and Thanks to all!!

Jessica F: she made me an afgan...it is so beautiful, warm, and wonderful. Scott and I tried it out last night...he, he!

Sisters and mom: $$ for garments, and a beautiful frame. My family the practical ones. Thanks--I really am grateful!

Jenn: movie tickets, candy, and yummy popcorn!

Chantelle and Audery: Sparkling Cider, glasses, and Applebees.

Jill and Jessica: Tickets to the theater and yummy candy.

Ann--my mother in law: Something borrowed: a book and some money. Something new: a new cook book. Somthing blue: a garter...he he. Something old: a candle holders from her mother-in law. It was very surprising and thoughtful. Sorry that Sherie couldn't make it...hope she is feeling better.

Lynda: yummy Cafe Rio, and beautiful Prim Roses. They are so colorful. Thanks!

Lola: love coupons, idea dating books, and fun other love books...we are loving it.

Debbie: Thanks for the Movie tickets.

Thanks to everyone. It was a lovely shower and a great day. We feel so blessed! Thanks again to everyone

1 comment:

Hazen5 said...

I wish I lived closer so I could have attended!