Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What I've been thinking lately...

There are some moments that a mother goes through during a pregnancy that seem well, surreal. I'm fine, but then there are those moments when the baby moves or doesn't move that you wonder if "all is well". There are times that feel fine, funny, even thrilling. Then there are those moments that you just don't seem to connect. Something is off...something feels different.

Lately the baby has been having these tremors and shaking episodes that don't feel right. The shaking lasts too long, and it is soooooo different than hic-ups. I'm not sure what the baby is trying to tell me, so I'm praying and listening. It is a little empty, but then I seem to just get up and keep going despite all my nerves.

There is something rhythmic about the way the baby moves and makes you feel. I feel a connection to the baby. I love to have it so close, my little one all tucked inside. But there are moments when I feel scared and i pray that everything is well. I know that many mothers go through similar feelings, and it is just a way of being.

My feelings for little Joseph or Marianne are real and connecting. I love him or her. I pray that he or she will be fine. All are just a little bit of nerves...so I'm hoping that all is well. I know that things will be given a chance and things will be fine. Just a little bit of the nerves.

Thanks for your support. Life will hand us what we are in need of. I know that everything has a reason and a purpose. Any that is all that I can really say..

No comments: