Sunday, July 11, 2010

Babies are sooo Special!

me and Jess
Yummy Cake!

Friends! Hi Krissanne!


More family and friends

Cute Mama!

Babies are so special! My wonderful friend Miss Jessica is having her 4th baby, I just had to throw her a shower! It's a boy! He is super special to all of us. Why? Because he makes my friend so happy! I'm so happy for her, for Chris, and for the best three kids in the world. Miss Jessica is a friend like no other. She is one who is kind, loving, and very giving of all that she has.

My favorite qualities of Miss Jessica? 1) She is creative! I'm sure all of you who have ever received a homemade gift from her can all agree! 2) She listens...ahh what more can be said about that. 3) She is available--to talk, to laugh with, to just be there while you sniffle and blubber. 4) She has great logic. It helps to snap you back to reality and not to wallow in the drama. 5) She has a solid, strong, and loving testimony of the Gospel. It touches my heart to she how she walks with faith. 6) She is tall. ahhh, one day... 7) She named her sewing machine...that's just cool. 8) She is a wonderful mom and has made huge sacrifices for her children. All children have needs, but some have needs that take a bit more "craftiness" to understand and love. 9) She has a great sense of fashion. True! True! And finally 10) She loves me...selfish but I'm forever grateful.

John 15:13-14: Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. Ye are my friends...

Happy Baby Shower!

2 comments:

Jess said...

way to make a girl cry! thanks so much April, I feel so loved. And thanks again for the shower. It was so fun, I think everyone there had a good time. You can really throw a party!

April said...

It all about the food... Love ya!