Saturday, November 5, 2011

Birthdays....


Garrett had a GREAT birthday!
When you have two October birthdays so close together (30th, 31st)...What do you do?
1. Make a plan
2. Stick to the plan
3. Budget for the plan, and then...
4. Execute the plan
The result?
The best Birthday ever!!!




Here are all the buddies at the Party!

STAR WARS LEGOS!

Todd was the birthday guest!

WOW!!!  I can't belive it!  I got two of the same thing.  That's ok...I can make anything with it!

I love you GRANDMA!!!  You are the Best!  Why?  Because she gives me Star Wars The Clone Wars Season three!!!

The Spooky walk through the Dinosaur Park.  It was very creepy!

OUCH!  It's Got Me!  It's Got me!!

RUN for your LIVES!!!

This is my friend!  He came o my party just for me.  Let me introduce myself, I'm Garrett and this is Bracheosaurus.

I think he needs to come home with me.

Howdy Dudy at the Dino Park

Good Bye for now.

When you have two October birthdays so close together (30th, 31st)...What do you do?
1.  Make a plan
2.  Stick to the plan
3.  Budget for the plan, and then...
4.  Execute the plan
The result?
The best Birthday ever!!!

Hold on Tight Marianne!


 Margaret's Birthday Party.  She is 8!  It is Great!  And her Party was the best!
AHHHHH!!  We are super scared!  Not the big Spider!

All my friends from Left to Right: Anna, Page, Me of course, Anni, and my Binni-Bear!

Activities for the Birthday party: making cupcakes, painting pumpkins, painting puppets, making bows, and of course Eating Candy!

Yum, yum Eat it up!

Smile!  Love that frostin grin!

Anna from Egypt.  She called her's the Crown Cupcake

Talk, talk, talk....it was so nice to hear giggles, laughter, and have their fun personalities just paint a picture of fun.

Yum yum eat 'em up!

Ginny-bears....alllllll smiles!  She had just as much fun as all the other girls.  It was refreshing

Chef Kellis with the masterpiece super delux cupcake

The bubble-gum eyed super lip cupcake...brought to you by Isaac.

The Tower of Cupcake POWER!  These were supposed to go to the friends around the block, but by the time we had finished the party...the power tower of cupcakes was well...

The friends!  oh ya, plus Kellis.

This is my "oh my heck, like I totally , like, can't, like believe it!  Like WOW.  Like I have the best gift ever!" look.

YES!!  Oh yah, oh yah!

ahhhh, the cutest witch at the party...just looks at those eyes!  The better to see you with my dear!!!

I'm the cutest, yes I am!

Look what I can do...stick my tounge out.  Can you do that?  Look again...

Boo at the Zoo finished off Margaret's party.  It was a full day and one to remember.

Sisters...they love and bug each other, but overall, they would be lost without each other.

Just some silliness

Look at the Giraffes!  They are my favorite.  Two reasons: 1) they are quiet, and 2) the little bumps on their heads...well they remind me of when Garrett was little...he had the same little nobby bumps.

Sweet sisters....

And then we have the not so sweet... 
Here we all are.  I love my family.  And spending time at the Zoo, at a party, and just all together?  Priceless!

all smiles!

My sweet witch.  Can this girl take a picture or what?  So pretty!

Rhetten's first Zoo trip.  I'm sure there are few hundred more in his future...complete with Garrett as his built in tour guide.

I love my baby boy.  Just me and him...ahhh!

Rhetten was not so sure about this photo op.

Happy Birthday Margaret!  You are my first born daughter in the wilderness...and you were born in the midst of affliction, but look at you now.  You have over come so much.  My heat is proud of all that you have accomplished.  Enjoy being 8!  It is a wonderful time in your life!

No comments: