Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Adventures

Marianne at the deaf community center Christmas program.

 We went to the Sorenson Center for the Santa's workshop....Marianne loved the bounce-house the best.
 Look at me run!
 Grandma Ann holding Rhetten...time flies!
 The Size up....who is going to go first?  Garrett or Marianne?  What is she thinking?  I know what Garrett is thinking....
 A Little encouragement from Grandma...NOT going to happen!
 What do you think I'm going to do?  Smell it?
 Ward Christmas party!  Garrett: Hey Santa I want a-"  Santa: Now wait a minute, I want to know what you are going to give--"  Garrett: I don't have time for this!  I want a--.  Santa: You must share what you are going to give....  Garrett:  Fine fine!  I'll help Marianne...that better?  Now I want a..."


Marianne is copying mommy...
 Kellis is the Deacon's President and the middle wise man...Just love this kid!
Marianne as she watches the Nativity.
 Mom is signing the song, Joy to the World...and Marianne is ignoring me again.
Marianne getting into trouble...
 Mom just looked up and was caught signing...
Someone just came into the room!  Who can it be??
 Garrett and the baby girl...
Santa and some of the crew.
 Yummy candy!
Virginia:  she is so pretty, so happy, and my best helper!  Her nick-name is "Ginny chop-chop!"  She helps cut the Sunday potatoes.  I'm proud of her.
 Margaret Susanna...what a doll!  She is growing so tall and is our piano, singing, artist superstar!
Sooooooooo Pretty!

Marianne kept on helping hand Santa more and more candy.  She just loves to help!

No comments: