Monday, December 3, 2012

Deaf Day Party!

 Merry Christmas at the Sanderson Center....Good times!  Marianne loved to watch everyone signing and playing...she is just at home...it makes me happy to see her so happy!
No words for how cute she is!

 Rhetten's first trip to Christmas day at the deaf center...a little overwhelmed...
 We are standing in line waiting for Santa.  And, a signing Santa at that...Super cool!

 Margaret is so beautiful in this picture!  She is my shinning star.  I just love her so much!
 Look at my beautiful girls...I love these girls with all of my heart.  I pray that they are always happy and that they will always know that they are loved!
 Shhhhhh!!!  He still doesn't know...and it is still cute!
 Isaac is in HEAVEN>>>>>>>  YEAH!!
YEAH!!  Kellis!  This is the only picture that I got of him the whole time we were there...I have to remember that he is 14.

Pretty Sparkles, Ginny!  I love this silly, happy, funny girl!  So happy she is part of our lives!

No comments: