Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!!

 Happy Easter! The Bunny came! (We slept in...so Scott and I ended up on our back porch chucking the candy all over the back yard while the kids were pounding on our bedroom door asking if they could go downstairs!) Yes...we are amazing parents...or Easter Bunny. Scott actually thought it was a great way to do it. (I think we have new tradition).
Look mom!! Candy!!  Oh I mean, socks...ew!

Find the candy!

More candy

More candy!!

I got Scott a huge yellow egg!  Na, not really, It's just a squash.
Add caption

Happy Easter!!
Our Family...We are almost looking forward!
For me, Easter holds the true meaning of life. My words are feeble at trying to describe how my heart understands the love my Savior has for me. The Atonement gives me hope that everyday I make mistakes, I can be forgiven and improve each day, and to know that all who have ever come to this earth will be resurrected gives me hope to be able to see my loved ones who have passed on, the loved ones I am with, and my one love who died very small...today is the most sacred day...I love my Savior.

No comments: