Tuesday, April 30, 2013

More of Rose

 More of April Rose...mom and babe.  Just taking the time to bond and love each other.
 Sleeping Beauty....
April Rose with her first dolly.  Ah, how sweet!

 Grandpa Billy-Goat singing to Rosie...and she is singing back. Looks like it they are connected with music.
 Looking at that cute little nose. I'm just giggling with pride.  I just love this little one.  I'm happy the end is here.  I'm happy that we can move on with our new chapters...
 Happy squeals!  Just having some fun.  Life is fun.  Life is joyous.  Life is wonderful.  It is Spiritual, joyous, and incredible.  Happy for everyone.  I feel like I no longer have to put things off or feel like I'm waiting for the end to come.  I feel like I can just keep moving forward and enjoying each moment and remembering that life is fragile and to just take pictures, smile, say I love you, tickle, laugh, cry, validate feelings, and then move forward.
 Look at my big hand...LARGE!  it just makes me laugh...minus the hand and just look at those similar smiles.  Love you Rosie!
This is a Howie--Wowie!
 Last night, Scott showed the family all the pictures.  The kids were watching, but Marianne has been looking for me since Sunday.  She is trying to find where I went and what I am doing.  They kept signing to her that "mommy had a baby."  And she would start crying and sign and point to Rhetten, "Rhetten is the baby..."  Oh boy.  I'm going to have a lot to tell them when I get home today.

I love how she is sneaking a sweet smile...

 She is just so sweet.  I can't wait to bring her home today and show the how family.  They will love to see her.  I can't wait to hear what Garrett will say when he sees her.  When we were at Lowe's buying his Spackle, I started having contractions.  Garrett said, "what if you have the baby on your birthday???"  WOW April that would be so amazing."  He was right (so was Scott)...I was on a different planet but was with enough to push.  Two weeks early....but yeah!  We love her.
ah, look at that...April Rose is sleeping.  What an incredible blessing.

No comments: