Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Trip to Vernal UTAH





We love Venal! We had a blast at the KOA: swimming, ridding the coolest bikes, mini-golf (complete with it's own frustrations--clubs being thrown, balls being bitten--I've got enough giggles in my pocket of those images to last me for a year). We also had a pinata, card nights, porch swinging, short drives through history, long hikes through beautiful canyons, big swinging, finished the Spiderwick series, saw 2 different Dino museums, the Flaming Gorge Dam, fed trout at the bottom of the dam that were over 14 pounds, tried to go horse back ridding--got blown off with 60 mile per hour gusts, and finally made it back home. I would recommend it to anyone--especially the mini-golf. Garrett's Dino-island adventure was something to whole family enjoyed

1 comment:

weeze or Alissa said...

Ok girl! now you are the blogging expert! I need to know how you did the music, and the LINKS! I'm not getting it.
And I"M SOOOO glad you had a wonderful time in VErnal!!! That is Garrett's home I can tell. And KOAs RULE don't they!
Tell me all about the horseback riding and the likes.

love you

And you are the only one who blogs at 342am. do you ever sleep?

weeze