Sunday, September 7, 2008

It's all fun and games till somebody's eye is knocked out!




Well, the old saying is true. Poor Isaac. He was playing a ping-pong throwing game at the cousins house while we were waiting for the birthday party to start. AND...OUCH OUCH OUCH!!! MY EYE! My EYE!! well, a little "ice" later and hummm yeah I'm okay!

Happens around 2pm, get home at 8 and I hear, "Mom when I cover my eye I can see angels. It's like Heaven." WHAT??? Off we Zoom to the ER and wait, and wait, and look, and look, and ouch ouch later...blood hemorage! The eye is bleeding and that is why I see Angels.

Enjoy the pictures...it was a late night...home at 1am! Hopefully I will have met the deductible.

2 comments:

Jess said...

yikes! so what do they have to do to fix that? I hope it heals quickly. ARRRRRRRRRGGHH!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I don't know if I have ever met a family that takes more trips to the ER. April, I think you need to marry an ER dr next time round! :)