Sunday, October 18, 2009

Suday Stories

Anything new this week? Well, Kellis had a really bad ear infection. He was having some hullucinations: he went sleep walking, banged into many walls, shook the banaster, and grunted and cried that the tsunami was coming! Poor kid. Fevers, inner ear infections, off balance, and so forth...time to get to the doctor. Anitibotics are the miracle. THANKS DOC!

Margaret Susanna: Mom! I have hot toots! MOM!! Ouch they are hot! What is that smell? AGHHH! Hot toots! Oh NO! Now I have wet hot toots.
Mom--that is just how it goes sometimes....

Garrett: No germs on me! No way, I will wash and wash and wash. No germs on me!!

Isaac: What the...!

Virginia: you all just need to calm down! Look at me, I am the best in the car.

Scott: I don't wanna! NO!

Mom: Hey the baby is kicking. Did anyone hear that? I guess no one loves me...whaaaa.

So that was our week. Anyone want to share theirs?

2 comments:

Hazen5 said...

Whoa! Okay, the Hot Toot story... so funny.

April said...

I know...what are you going to do with that?