Monday, October 4, 2010

Conference Day Pictures

 Vote for Family picture # 1 :)

Add captionThis is Isaac. He is a handsome, curious, and energetic 9 1/2 year old!


My little Maggie Sue!  She turned on the charm...after the first Family photo... :)


Virginia was miss Photogenic that day.  She usually is our sourpus.

My Handsome 12 year old Scout.  Love you Kellis!

Smiles!  "Now April,  will we go to the Zoo for my Birthday?"

I'm 6 months old and I'm curious to know it all!


Handsom Dad!

Vote for family picture # 2...I personally will thrilled if this wins the voting!

Our very own baby-o-saurus.  YUMMY!

Now Isaac, Throw it like this!  Really really FAR!

So, this is what it is like...AHHHHH!

Did I mention that he is a handsome man?

Me and my Mommy! 
I love General Conference.  I love to listen to the words of a living Prophet, Thomas S Monson.  Tradition has it so that we travel in a car, listening to General Conference, and then have a picnic and take our family pictures.  This year the weather was unbelievable!  So enjoy!  We loved it.  WE have two family pictures.  Please vote on which one we should send out as our Christmas card....loves!

3 comments:

Kyndra said...

I vote for #2.

Charity said...

april you are really beautiful!!!

AnnEE said...

Pic #2 :)