Saturday, August 27, 2011

Life...it has a strong perspective.

Sometimes leaving this life for the next is a difficult thing. My heart is heavy with this idea right now, so reading stories about the subject, pondering, and having a feeling that just won't leave has been difficult,
But I guess it reminds me that we are all human and that we all entered this life and we will all have to exit...even with faith, leaving loved ones behind physically, emotionally, or mentally leaves a hole. I pray to stay strong, cry often, express it in my writing and I pray that the atonement will carry me through this strange time. I just can't shake the idea that I'll lose one of my family members soon. What does that mean? Guess it means to say more prayers, read more, and remember what is really important.




No comments: