Monday, February 27, 2012

Reflections

Moments in time teach us different things: how to laugh, why we cry, and what to do about it.  Sometimes, we are reflective about family, about our problems and how we over came them, and sometimes, we just think about the simple things.  My simple reflection this night is how lovely my family is.  I love being a mom.  I love teaching Isaac how to be a better reader.  I love teaching Marianne how to express herself through sign.  I love teaching Margaret about Jesus...helping her to understand her baptism.  I love teaching Virginia how to cook.  I love talking with Kellis and listening to his understanding about the world around him.  I love watching Garrett create...it is mind blowing!  I love holding Rhetten and have his big blue eyes just shine...then watch a big drip of drool cover his chin...it is just so real.  I love watching Scott melt when he holds his babies.  And most of all, I love the knowing that we are an eternal family.  Reflections...they make you grateful!