Monday, March 12, 2012

Everyday life!

 With the amazing weather we are having, Sunday has turned into the park day.  It is wonderful family time!  Even Marianne thinks it's # 1!!
 So...funny story.  See the cute white shoes in the picture above? Well, I've lost one of them!  Now I have another pair of shoes...a black pair...and well wouldn't you know it?  I've lost one of them as well.  so now what to do??  Yep!  Church with one white and one black.  Sigh!
 Can you see the position of the two boys swinging?  YEP!  Up-side-down!  Kellis taught Isaac how to do a back flip off the swings.  I was a little nervous at first, but they did it!
 I can FLY!!!!!!
 This is your captain speaking!  "Scotty, Beam me UP!"
 Out the shoot!  She loves climbing up, up, up, and sliding down, down, down...
 Here is another look at the position...
 YEAH, YEAH!!  I get to eat cereal today!  I tried it and yep!  Nummy nummy in my tummy!
 Mom and her wide open mouth...the bigger the better.  Reminds me of a movie, "mom...your making funny faces again!"

 Hey, look at me!  Look at me!!  I'm in the swing for the first time.  I'm kind of freaked out about it, but I'm going to make it...I think.  HELP!
Hello!!  Hello!!  Is there anyone behind that camera there?  Hello!  I said I need to get out.  I'm not happy.  Oh well...that is how I spent my 6month birthday...in a swing that I did not like! 

No comments: