Saturday, March 17, 2012

We had a Birthday, shout hooray!

 I am now two years old...I can sign, I can play, I jump, jump, jump all day!  I smile, I cry, and sometimes I am just shy...I love my family, especially my daddy!  My lucky day is here to stay...Happy Birthday on the St. Patty's Day!  I'm a lucky one...


Marianne loves to knock down the cups!  Here is the play by play.

 All smiles...she had a great birthday; cup stacking, park playing, ice cream, gifts, and of course...her family.

 Isaac and I are singing to her "happy birthday" in sign.  Big breath and ready... BLOW!

 Grandma gave me a bow!  I will wear it for .2 seconds......
 Distractions!  Book Distractions...I've left my bow in my hair for about  4 seconds!  World Bow wearing record!

 She picked it our all herself.  SMILE!  Now you don't have to push the neighbor girl off of hers...nice!
 SMILES!!!  We love this kid...he is just super drooly fun.  Grandma thinks so too.

 This is the best picture of the day...It helps me to smile!
 Smile ramit, smile!  let's just say that it's in the genes...

No comments: