Sunday, September 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Rhetten

 Happy Birthday to you!!  Ok, so we are one day early, but heck, if the whole family can get together on a Sunday, then by gosh by golly, you do it!
 I love to eat the candle...the cake...the anything!
 I am the HAPPY BOY!!!

 Mommy and her baby...it is hard to believe that he is now one years old.
 What a little toad!
 I got a train, a hammer set, another hammer, clothes (boring for me but happy for mom), socks (can you believe that??), and kisses from mom and dad!
 and the paper tasted the best!
 Oh yeah, the car tasted yummy too!
Moomy loves this!




 Play time with all my gifts!  I let Marianne play, ok, she basically took them out of my hands but heck, that how we share around here!
Having some tumbling fun in the front yard!

I actually like this TRUE picture of me...wrinkles and all. I think is shows my wisdom.... (no comments please!)

ahhhhh YOUTH!!


 Are these kids cute are what???  I just love when the two of them get together and laugh out loud!  They are the best!
The GIAUQUES!  All of us together.  These pictures are so important to me.  This is what life is about...just life!  Not a game, not how much money or things you can obtain, it is about family and how the Lord loves us All!

More fun with family...I have to say, one of the best days of my life.  Relaxed, celebration, happiness, no stress, and great memories.  Thanks Rhetten for getting the whole family together for your day...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

No comments: