Saturday, November 3, 2012

Autism Carnival

The 2012 Autism Carnival!  It is a group of volunteers that help kids on the Autism spectrum just relax, and have a safe time just being themselves!
The Snakes and reptiles were the biggest hit!

Just Clowning around

Just a little paint...

The Carnival
 Marianne and her first Cotton Candy...she hated it!  YES!!  I hate it too!  For me, it is the texture.  I feel like I'm chewing on hair.  YUCK!
Virginia and the gecko.  She loved it!

 What a picture perfect Smile!  She is so happy!  This is a place where she can relax...she is not stressed out at all...and she can just enjoy life!
 These Daughters of God came into my life at just the right moment.  They teach me how to be patient, loving, caring, and silly!  It is great to have girls!
 Scary Scary!!!  Marianne was not too sure about this...
 Oh yeah!  Oh yeah!!  I'm the coolest  14 year old ever!!  ok wait...
 She is either trying to shake hands or teach him ASL...not sure if it is working....
 My little Rhetten...he loved the train!  This was a highlight of his day.  Soooo cute!  Love the love with big Brother.
 Jump, Maggie, Jump!  She was nervous, but I'll give her credit for trying something she had never tried before.  Way to Go!
 Look Mom!  What am I??  YEP the Human Rocket!!
Fun with carnival.  Thank you Sahara Cares for all that you do for so many.  You are an inspiration and it is a gift of service that you give to so many.  Thank you!

No comments: