Sunday, November 11, 2012

Family pictures 2012

 Family Pictures for Giauque's 2012.  We would have to rate it about a B-. 
 Yeah, I'm 14...what can I say?
 Garrett kept puffing his chest out but this one he finally just stood still.
 I love Isaac's smile in this one!
Our little "tween-ager".  Yeah, we are in trouble!
 Sugar and Spice and everything Nice!
 Ah, look at how much I love my brother!
I still love him!

The girls!  Marianne at the last second signed "candy" because Isaac was eating a ton of it!

The boys!

Mommy and Daddy

Daddy and Rhetten

Ginny-Bear with Dad

This was the only way we could keep her in the picture!

ah!  How sweet!

Just love Isaac's smile!

He was still trying to puff out his chest...sigh!

yah, cool 14 year old.

Yummy stick!!  Yummy stick!

Sweet boy!

Here is the whole family.  We had to do a few repeats, but I think this is the best out of the 169 pictures....yes, the challenge: Autism and Deafness!

No comments: