Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 First day!



 First day of 2013...We went swimming!  Here is the mermaid herself, Miss Margaret.  She just loves to swim, and swim, and did I mention swim?  yep...she loves it.
 This is Virginia...she is showing me how she can surface...like a mermaid!  Yep I have two of them!
Kellis laughing at Marianne's outfit...goggles, swimming floaty, and well, just her cute little smile!  How can you not smile?

 This is how we spent most of the swim time:  playing Loch Ness Monster!!
 Here is the killer outfit.  She just figured that she was a simmer too and so, into the pool she went.  After a few minutes, she just started jumping into any water everywhere!  Mom had to put down the camera and start playing life guard!  She has no fear!!  Good and bad....I'm hoping that this summer we can help her with more of her swimming talent and not downing talent!


I'm going in mom!
This is Marianne watching her older brother jumping off the high dive.  What did she do?  Yep, she started climbing up to the top of the diving board!  I had to keep on signing to her that it was dangerous.  She would just glare at me!  What can I say?  When I was 3 I went off my first high dive...it's in the genes!

No comments: