Monday, October 6, 2008

New Friend



I'd like to announce that I have a new friend, Scott Giauque (like Juke...as in Juke box). We met on line and things are going great so far. He is friend and we all had a great time this weekend. Mom and I went over to his parent's house and picked grapes (for juice!) and then we spend all of Sunday together. We were able to have a great conference drive, lunch, and dinner. The kids were so comfortable with him. That was great. Any more updates...and I'll update.

4 comments:

Perla said...

cute friend! i look forward to updates. i met my husband at ldssingles.com! anyway, its nice to have a friend. :) best of luck

Velvet Gwyneth said...

How fun and excitng....I am very happy for you! (And maybe kinda know how you are feeling...LOL). Looking forward to updates.

Sweetbean13 said...

look good so far, and fun pic. of the corn maze. GOod job and the free ticket! And I'm checking out the fam. pic. next.

weeze or Alissa said...

hi, don't know why sierra's name came up for the comment I just left.