Friday, October 3, 2008

Sleep Sleep Where for art thou Sleep????




I know that it is a topic of discussion...when does April Sleep? Well I thought that you'd enjoy the picture of what actually happens during 90% of every night. We read stories, read scriptures, say prayer and then the tears start. Sleep is a MUST so I quickly give into the cries...Yes you may sleep in my bed. Tears vanish...and peaceful sleep begins. So I thought I'd show you all the corner of the bed I get. I am lucky however...I get to hear what they dream about; what they want for Christmas and Birthdays--they say it in their dreams--too funny, and this morning, Margaret pops up and says, "Mom, you are so wonderful! I just love you!" Tear Tear!--hard to sleep while your eyes are running...so I just got up and finished my work.

I love my family. They humble me, support me, love me, and I love, support, and pray for them right back!
Love you Maggie-Sue! Virginia Grace! Kellis! Garrett! and Isaac!! You are my world.

3 comments:

heidiram said...

So I will COMPLETELY stop complaining about two of my three children that find it a necessity to climb into bed with me each night. You win the prize! :0)

weeze or Alissa said...

I always was a wondering that myself. Where are the other boys??? come on, more the merrier.

Krisanne said...

The problem is, they're so cute! You're never going to get your bed back!! (and is that really such a bad thing?)