Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Lights at Temple Square






AHHH! The lights at Temple square. We left and went on the Front Runner to Trax to the square. It was a great ride down...long story of what happened on the ride back. Just thought I would post how everyone did...

Ride back, All is Well! Until at the woods cross stop the door won't open for me, or the kids and away the train rolls....AHHHHHHH--that is Garrett. Fear and anxiety fill the train. He is in tears...we will never get home. "The train will take us to stupid Ogden! I will never see Pearl (the van) again! Never, Never, Never!"(So when do you all think we will get back on a train?? Hum, that will be a long shot...)

Calls to Grandma and Grandpa to get Pearl and pick us up in Farmington. (The next train from Framington to Woodscross would be at 9:50pm it was quarter to 9). Now come the adventure of Mom and Dad trying to find the WoodsCross station...Pretty funny! I'm talking about streets they've never driven on or paid attention to. New = scarey= must not try...well, I shook them out of their comfort zone. I talked and talked them to the WC station...then was the hazard of finding the Farmington station. I coached them through that. And after a few more games of duck, duck, goose they arrived.

Garrett, Isaac, and Scott curled up on a bench (remember--Garrett has pants issues--so he is in shorts). Scott took care of them kept them warm and helped to calm them (The other three just ran around the station--while I coached mom and dad to the station).

Peep, Peep! YEAH! They came. Garrett said "You saved us! You saved us! Now let us pray...Heavenly Father...we have a rescued been...we need more, more, more snow...I will have my dinosaurs from Margaret...and finally amen"

All and all the adventure went well...until next time!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What is Christmas without a few hiccups?

weeze or Alissa said...

so I hope you will take the tracks again...maybe just you and scott though

Jess said...

I'm glad you didn't end up having to go to studpid Ogden! What an adventure!

Unknown said...

I really love your taste in Christmas Music!

Seems like you and Scott are starting a really beautiful life!

Hazen5 said...

You poor girl! Nothing ever goes the way you plan it, get used to it. But, I am sure you already knew that. Pretty Pictures!