Friday, December 5, 2008

Thankful...

What am I thankful for? After the # 3 they are all tied for fourth place...but they have to have an order:
1. My testimony of the living Savior, my elder brother, my friend
2. My children: with all the bumps and bruises, laughter and tears, sticky fingers, and sweet kisses
3. My Love... Scott...now we can make the family whole again. Bountiful Temple here we come!
4. My home...SAFE, WARM, NOT MOVING AGAIN...EVER! (Until we get the call for Missouri)
5. My Health
6. My energy
7. My Family...brother + sisters (and all the hand me downs--it is what keeps this gal clothed), Mom and Dad, Grandmas and Grandpas...cousins...second cousins...new in-laws...
8. Friends Hi you all! I love your inspirational moments, giggles in my pockets, shoulders to cry on, and service to others!
9. My Job...I owe...Hi ho...it is off to work I go!
10. Spectrum Academy! The school is a community that literally saved this family (food, job, shelter, education for my children, life lesson learned..and so on)! Thanks Shelly for listening to the Spirit! It has forever changed our lives!

There are more and more things like, watching my children dance in the sweet music of the moment...sure joy! Listening to my children wake up in the morning...giggles, and shrieks of delight for life--My Margaret Susanna is the happiest one of all. he morning for her is a whole new start! She just loves it.
I love to write/brag about my children...I love Garrett's Dinosaur voice...I love Kellis' inquisitive mind and his helpfulness...he also can catch some air on the trampoline! I love Zickles--Zip-Zip and go, giggle, jokes, and one liners! I love Virginia's deep scratchy voice! and her plea for "I want chocolate milk in a sip-ity cup."

I love the colors of fall, my home, my children (clean colors to dirty colors) and my bedroom.
I am thankful for my BED! It has been officially child-free since I got the bed back from Jessica--Thanks! Full 5 hour nights!!!

I am thankful for the times I got to spend cooking, gardening, and listening to Grandma Annis. I learned a lot from her.
I am thankful for my Grammy-Erma. She got me hooked on salads, I take after her height, and she always said, Oh Lover! It was her special way of telling us she loved us. (She also taught me how to squirel away money!)

I am thankful for my mom and dad and their sacrafice to help raise another set of 5...they are great for a bonnet show, a project, and for talking things out with. LOVE you!

I am thankful for my Love...Scott. He just called tonight and said, "I just called to say I love you"...if you are all signing a tune right now...way -to- go!

I know that my Thank-ti-mony is almost over, but truly I want to have one more shout out..I am thankful that I live in America. I am thankful for the freedom that I have. I am thankful for what this county has aloud me to do...be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, start a school for my children, have a job, and enjoy the traditions of have a family.

May all of you take some time and just list what you are thankful for. It really gets you thinking about others...and leads us right to Christmas.
Until the nest hour, day or week I decide to post...I love to hear what you are thankful for.

No comments: