Monday, March 16, 2009

Cousin Whatever


Hi!! I'd like you to all meet cousin "Whatever". (So titled by Isaac). Anyway, Shannan, Weeze, Scott and myself spent Sunday evening "getting to know you". It was so fun to reconnect with old times--love the MC (Middle Class), and we talked about memories of Grandma's house, the Fillmore White house, and all the fun stuff growing up.


We also agreed to help each other get the garden going. Veggie season here we come! I can't wait to hear all about it. We'll all blog a little and share a lot. Hummm, I need to remember my camera and keep things up to day.


Finally, we talked family, wedding, Scott, Scott, and Scott--hum I love him!! So happy that my best cousin got to meet him. YEAH!!


Love you Shannan! So much fun to get together. Next time we need to do the kid thing: Weeze will have the mummy cousins come and I'll bring the hummm dinosaur eating, noise clicking, princess dressing, Lego building, and trampoline flying cousins. Can wait to see what they will all do together.


Blogs are us! Keep in touch and love you all!

1 comment:

Hazen5 said...

You are so lucky you got to spend time together!