Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Isaac

Here are the Birthday Guest: Kellis (with the gum), Cousin Hyrum, Cousin Samuel, Friedn Kolby, Virginia, Garrett, Zickles, and friend Julian! Happy Lego Birthday.
Isaac wanted a lego Birthday party. So we made lego brick cake, lego mini fig pinata, and well, we popped a lot of balloons. They had a great time.

Look at what he hauled in! Again, the Lego theme seemed to Rule! I was super happy for him. He is super happy as well.



WOW! Isaac is 8 years old. He is still preparing for his Baptism. He feels that he will be ready at the end of the summer. Both Scott and I agree. He is our Zickles man. He has the best rubber ears to tweek. He makes us all laugh. He can flip off of anything...the trampoline is his best tool for this. He has jumped up in his reading! He is at grade level and excellorating. He is almost in 3 grade a math! I love this little second grader! Isaac is the energy of the family! He also has the best belly laugh in the world! He love to have Scott tuck him in, close the closet doors, and wrap him like a taco. He sometimes talks in his sleep...I'm the King! (that is what he said one night--it made me laugh so hard I had to leave the bedroom). WE love you Isaac! Daddy Scott, Mom, Kellis, Garrett, Margaret Susanna, and Virginia Grace! Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Happy Birthday Zickles!

I once attempted a Lego cake. it was a nice attempt until we took it to the party which was outside at the park and the frosting melted and the cupcakes lego prong thingies slid off the main part of the cake. can you say disaster? luckily birthday boy Tristan was more than happy to eat the cake!

Asia said...

Your kids are getting so big. It looks like Isaac had a blast. I am so excited your are getting married Thursday since it looks like I will be induced to have my third baby the same day. We both get to have a wonderfully significant day on April 2nd. I am excited to see you and finally meet your main man at the end of April.