Sunday, June 14, 2009

George E. Dinosaur Park! We did it!

Long day?
After 4 hours...we are finished

WILD SCARY MAN


The group! How fun!



Garrett: "April, when will we go to the George Eccele's Dinosaur park?"
April: "Soon Garrett."
Garrett: "When April...in June?"
April: "Yes. In June..."

Garrett: "Okay, when? Like June 9th?"
April: "No, how about June 12?"

Garrett: "No, No, No--June 9th!"

April: "Yes, yes, yes...June 12th!"
Garrett: "You are mean a step- mother."

April: "Not a step mother...your mother."

Garrett: "I am not a baby! I am a dinosaur...not from your tummy, with the doctors and the blood!"
April: --BLINK--
Garrett: "So you listen to me. I am a going to George Ecceles Dinosaur PARK!"

April: "Yes, on June 12th."

Garrett: "Ok! Now that's better... and I can use your camera?"
April: "Yes, but you need to hold the strap."
Garrett: "Ok, ok, ok! I know the rule..don't be a mean step-mother."
April--sigh-- (thoughts---there are those days when being a mean step-mother pays off--but not today. This convesation happened over 13 times within the last two weeks...can you figure out the math?) Love the kid, but gimme a break.

So, here is the adventure at George Ecceles Dinosaur park. Side note: Garrett took over 100 pictures so that he can get all the points of view on the dinosaurs. Love it! oh yeah, by the end of the 4 1/2 hours (we even played hide and go seek, a rousing game of Harry Potter--Expleiarmis---then a 40 minute grocery shopping trip, the kids were pooped out. We got our $28 dollars worth). Asio---Dinosaur Park!

1 comment:

Heather said...

April, I can just hear the conversation with Garrett. I must say, I miss his cute little dinosaur voice!