Sunday, June 14, 2009

Jokes on me!

The Tower of Pillows
This is my man in decorating land...foreign huh!

Scott: "What are all the pillows about?"

April: "It's called decorating."

Scott: "Can't you just have like, two?"

April: "well, I guess...but this makes it pretty."

Scott: --Blink--sigh--

April: "the colors pick up the paint colors, that pick up the bedspread color, and..."

Scott: "so, where do you want them?"

April: "on the bed."

Remember to be careful what you ask for...cute honey. Love the pillow tower.

6 comments:

weeze or Alissa said...

Way to go Scott. Hey, Shawn would of done the same thing. He never props up the sleeping pillow so you can put the sham pillows in front of them to make it look nice.

Kent said...

Scott, well done my friend, well done. The pillow thing is one of the least understood by males. I could just imagine the smile on your face the whole time you were stacking them.

April said...

nice to see that the guys all get it.

Sixstrings63 said...

Umm Weeze so you mean there is an actual name for the pillows that live on the bed during the day but never really get used for anything?
I keep thinking of the little children in Afganastan who don't have pillows and sleep on slabs of rocks. one night I was really tired but it took me so long to take all the pillows off the bed that I fell asleep standing up.

Tiff said...

Love it

Hazen5 said...

Ha! I love a man who follow exact directions!!!