Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Summer is almost here

Is there anyone out there within the sound of my voice that says---YEAH for SUmmer besides me? Children---need to out and play. Mom's need to be out and play...best thing of last night??? The best Thunderstorm of the season! Great be to the Lord for providing such a show. Welcome to summer...all the BBQ, Storms, heat, sprinkler fights, swimming, birthdays, lazy days, weeding the garden, camping, confreneces, sleepovers, star watching, cousins, river trip, long nights, DVD parties, long walks, hikes, fireworks, ice cream, otter pops...can you just feel it all?
Loves! It should be a great summer!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Amen. Summer. YAY!

Hazen5 said...

Ditto with everything said! But, I have two more weeks until I can celebrate.

heidiram said...

Yeah to everything EXCEPT for otter pops. They make me VERY GRUMPY. Because the next door neighbors always give them to my kids AFTER I have just finished mopping my floors.