Sunday, July 12, 2009

The BOAT!

Dad and Isaac! Like Driver, like Driver
This is my slow down smile...

Garrett just loved it!
TOO FAST!! Hey, just smile! It is great!

Ok, this is better, I think I can smile now.

Virginia is "trying" to look through the bi-nocs. Too Funny

Miss Margaret Susanna just loves the water. Later in the day she got right in!

We went out to Rockport Res. and enjoyed a wonderful afternoon. It was so nice, not too many people, and cloudy then sunny, then cloudy. Now, when Scott described this boat to me, I thought that it was just your typical fishing putt, putt, boat. WRONG! It was a fast speedy, (me yelling--SLOW DOWN) type of boat. Isaac and Dad got to drive the boat everywhere. It was a riot. The video is great, super proud of Isaac! He did a great job!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it so fun to have a boat!? The kids will get used to it.. You still have help me get my blog up and going!! Glad that things are going great for you!

The Munkies said...

You are an inspiration! Glad you smiled...speed is the BEST!

weeze or Alissa said...

Hey, love the boat pics! And the kids were so excited!

Hazen5 said...

Jealous of that boat ride, I can't remember the last time I was on a speed boat!

Unknown said...

Well now you have to take us Deshazers when we come into town.

Oh by the way, here is my email to send me chapters - I look forward to it:
shannandesh@msn.com

I'm not good about checking facebook and I just got your message today. In fact, I'm thinking about deleting my facebook account altogether.