Friday, July 10, 2009

River trip!

The Lochsa River...if you want to see some crzy river running look at lochsa river madness 09 on utube...it will blow you away.
Say CHEESE!!! This is after the flat tire. What else are you going to do?

The landscape Be-u-tiful!

All smiles! It was so fun to take my love to a place that I love and share how special it is for me.


Heavenly Father's beauty! He loves us all to have a world like this!

The drive up was great. We just thought that talking and learning more about each other was the best. The River was at a great level. We didn't have to fear or to rock dodge. It was perfect. I even went one 27 mile trip on Tuesday. It was wonderful. I even got to pilot through a class 4 rapid...the captain had to do a white water rescue and it was us to Tanya and I to lead us though the rest of it. nothing like a flash of death to appriciate LIFE!!!

No comments: