Monday, March 15, 2010

More Patience

Well, I have two bags packed, the car ready with gas, baby room ready, car seat installed, my wonderful friend ready to come over to the house for the 3 am labor call, my other friend is working tonight at the hospital, I've been in contractions for about 3 days off and on, off and on, my appointment moved up from Friday to St. Patrick's day, the camera charged, new batteries, family settled...now where are you little one?

I was given a blessing a few days ago and I felt comfort, but I was also told that this would be difficult for me...I think I know what is so difficult...the wait. I just want to see all of you, love all of you, hug all of you and share you with the world.

My hubby wants to see you too. Let's go with the luck of the Irish! How about Shamas O'Brian Giauque or Shannan Rose Giauque? Well that is just for fun.

My friend told me to pray that baby does not come...use a little reverse psychology on the little gal/guy and see what happens. ahh, the wait. It is killing a lot of us here. But we will all see you soon enough. Loves!

2 comments:

Jess said...

you need to be sure to call me when you are in labor. unless it's before 6:30 am of course. then wait and call me after that time. Good luck with the long hard wait! It will pass and the baby will be here before you know it and you'll remember how much easier it was to take care of when it was still inside you!!

Heather said...

Waiting game is not fun! Praying that this sweet little one decides that it is his/her turn soon!