Monday, April 5, 2010

EASTER!! EGG TIME






We love to color Easter Eggs. The kids have improved their skills over the years. This year was so improved that I just sat back and let them problem solve, figure out colors, and what to do with the "magic crayon". I loved having the freedom to just take the pictures and enjoy their faces, the eggs, and the beauty of their creations.

In our house, the Bunny comes on Saturday. Why? Candy, eggs, hunting, finding, fighting(hate to admit it but it can happen....that's my egg! No I found it first!)are not really part of the Easter Message. So we make it a two part holiday. Sat is for the candy the eggs and so forth. Sunday is for the Savior. And this year...a bonus! We had Conference Weekend this Easter weekend. BEAUTIFUL!! I love to hear the prophet speak about the atonement, the ressurection, and the life and light of the Savior. I felt the joy of the Savior through the words of the prophet. That is a great way to feel of the Savior's love for all of us: listen to the prophets voice. Wonderful!

No comments: