Sunday, May 9, 2010

Babies are a Blessing






Babies are a blessing, and Marianne's was today. What a way to celebrate Mother's day. It was just wonderful to be with family and friends. My mommy helped me by cleaning and cleaning and talking and talking and cleaning...it was therapy! I loved preparing for the day by going to the temple and feeling the spirit of so many of our anscestors. I just was humbled that so many are here for us and love us because of their sacrafice. Happy baby's blessing Marianne Ellen Giauque! You are so precious to us...your blessing will always be in my heart. Love you!

2 comments:

Jess said...

it was a very nice day. thanks for inviting us. I loved being able to just relax and visit and not be rushed. you have a great family!

April said...

Oh Jess...you are such a wonderful friend!