Friday, May 14, 2010

Gifts...

Up tonight. Nursing...just loving this little girl and wanting to give all that I have to her. She has a lot to do in her life time:
-be a strong example to others
-Have a strong testimony
-link generations together through her love, work, and example
-Serve others when the choice comes to serving a mission
-Find someone worthy of her to be sealed to in the temple
-Temple service will be a part of her service to others

Marianne Ellen has a lot to do. So, I'l going to hold onto her as long as possible and teach her all that I can to let her know that she is loved.

Love your little ones...Children are ours to hold, teach, and love for only a little bit. Enjoy them. There love comes from God, from Heaven. Please hold your little ones tonight. Children are a gift!

1 comment:

Trish said...

April, Congrats on your little angel. You should visit Melissa's blog to see my 2 little angel grandchildren. They do grow up so quickly. I thought you should know that my mom is going in for colon cancer surgery soon and I think it would be a real positive boost for her to at least spend some time with Kellis because he knows her the best and can remember all the time that he spent with her. She misses all the kids so much. I know that it would tear my heart out completely to not have any contact with my 2 grandchildren. Please don't punish her anymore. How about it?