Monday, March 21, 2011

Marianne is One

Fun!  I love to see how much a child can grow in a year.  She is doing just that and is doing great.  It was a happy birthday: grandparents came, aunts and uncles, cousins...the works!  We missed some family members, but I know...life can happen.  Anyway she got a dolly and the cutest bunny you have ever seen.  She just fell in love.  She also fell head over heals for Dallin.  He just made a spark in her life.  It was great to see her so interactive with everyone.  It was just a great day with talking, eating, laughing, and calmness...that can be a little strange when you get a house full, but really it was just nice.  Everyone learned how to sign the Happy Birthday song...that was special (I think it is great that family is taking the time to learn how to talk and communicate with her.  That really means a lot.  :))

Happy number 1!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Girl!
Thanks for your comment. I want so much to chat with you but as I'm sure you know - things are busy. I'll call one day on the off chance you can talk!

Marianne looks just like her dad and what a cutie in her little green outfit! hope you are well:)

Jeni said...

Marianne is so cute. You are a super mom having 6 kids. I hope life is treating you well. You deserve it. I think of you often.