Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Just keep swimming until you find them...Autism...it is the puzzle I work with everyday

http://www.wimp.com/autisticgirl/

Please enjoy...if you feel something--cry, smile, or are in shock...just know that so many parents feel this way, so many of the children are in this world...but keep swimming--we'll find them somehow.  Many of the children I work with are not at this level of Autism...but I still have 6 hours with them everyday to help them, teach them, and not to give up on them.  Loves!  because we are all in this together.  It is a world that is tough, but it is so important to crack.  The children I work with are all in there somewhere...just keep swimming!

3 comments:

Kyndra said...

APRIL! That was amazing!!! I miss everybody, and wow.... Thanks for posting. I will be seeing oyu at Spring Gala

Rebecca said...

Swen and I just watched this-and wow- shed a few tears. I am amazed and taken aback to hear an inner voice from someone like her, whom you wouldn't expect to be so wise. I'll never look at people the same way again. Thanks so much for sharing.

April said...

It is something to think about. It is difficult when the behavior is so dominate...but they are in there...