Sunday, July 8, 2012

Virginia's Birthday

 Happy Birthday Virginia!  Well, This is a Monster High cake done by Garrett.  WOW...so glad he attempted the project and not me.  Anyway Virginia is lucky 7!  She is such a beautiful girl: funny, great giggle, witty, dramatic (what girl isn't), and such a great helper.  We love you Binny Bear!
 CUTE FACE!
 My brother...the master of all Birthday Cakes!
 Some of the group....Marianne is standing on her head right by me and Rhetten was taking a nap...no photo opp for him. 
 Funny faces...Goofy kids...ahhhh to be young again!
 Look!!  I found her!  She let me snap this but then wanted to only look through the view finder.  I think this is one of her best shots ever!
 I just love Virginia's laughter and smile in this picture.  She is just so cute!

 This is the gang!  Marianne (picking her nose...nice!), Virginia, Jordan, Margaret, Allison Draper, and Sean Morrison. 
 Ready for the leap??  One......TWO........THREE!!!
 SPLASH!!!!!!!  Wait....Oh that's Ali...not so sure about the big jump.
 Wait for me!!  Wait for ME!!!  This is Sean's brother, Alex.  I caught him right as he was entering the pool...
 This is the BIG TWISTY TWIRL! This simple game lasted for the majority of the time at the pool.  Again, simple pleasures that come with childhood.
 Cute Ali at the pool.  She just loves to hang out on the side and she enjoyed her dips in the hot tub. 
 My birthday Bear!  Virginia Grace is such a happy little girl.  I just love her so much.  She entered this world in craziness, and breathing was not her strong point...it was touch and go at the beginning, but then she fought hard and wow!...  Let the giggles begin. 


 Singing and signing  the song, "Happy Birthday is challenging as I'm also trying to hold the camera still...sorry for the blurs.


No comments: