Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A little Get Away...

 Sometimes you just have to get away...I did!  Scott flew me to Denver to see a GAME!  Good TIMES!
 Me posing for the picture at the ball park.  I love Baseball!  What can I say?  I love it!  The crack of the bat, the smells of the concession stands, the people watching, and ball playing....it is SUMMER!
Scott and the Jumbo Tron

Storm rolling in: lightening, a little wind, a little rain...but a spectacular cloud scape for us.

I took this shot!  Can you see the ball flying off the end of the bat?  SO COOL!

Ah!  Little lovies!



Look at how they pack them in here.

One more of the darling couple!

This shot is for my dad.  ahhhh one day our grass will look this good.

Blessing!  We saw a Rainbow over the stadium.  I love that blessing of rainbows!



No comments: