Sunday, August 12, 2012

LAGOON!! First trip ever!

 Lagoon!  Our first time ever going as a family.  Virginia, Margaret, Garrett, and I teamed up together; Isaac, Kellis and TJ were a team...then Scott joined us with the little ones for a few hours, and as a surprise addition...Grandpa Billy goat.  It was a day unlike any other...BEST DAY EVER!!
 I'm happy...I think!

 YES!!!  I am very happy.  YES!!  This is right.  I am going to be loving this day!

Turn of the Century....GOOD TIMES

 I did a spiny ride....not my favorite but I'm doing it all for the kids!
 Well, Garrett's face tells it all...he just looked at Wicked...yep, it was brutal!
 So...we decided to go on Puff...ahhhh that is more fun!

 Binny-Bears loved it at well...so did Marianne!
 Looking to the left, looking to the right....stand up sit down RIDE, RIDE, RIDE!!!
 Can you hear the giggles????   AHAHHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHHAHHAHAH

 Bulgy the whale...CLASSIC!!  Isaac was scared to ride it, so we put Marianne on it.  She was tough!
 I'm one tough bunny!

New ride...hold on tight!


 I just walk underneath it...yep that's me!
 My laughter is coming up from my toes!!!  I love Lagoon!

 Garrett: you see, I like Lagoon, but I do not love it.  But, I will smile and trick all of you to say that I do like it...yes...that is my trick of the day!  
Mom: blink!
 DRAGON!
 Am I having fun yet?  YEP!!  I am dad!



 This is our fear factor face!



 He is so yummy!!!  I love this kid!









 Smiles!!  This was the best day ever.  I just loved how I felt this day!


1 comment:

Jess said...

Looks like you all had such a great time! Makes me miss having my baby boy when I see his old clothes on Rhetten! SO glad to see them used on such a sweet little guy!