Sunday, November 16, 2008

Cousin get together

Hey hey Hey! if there are any cousins that want to get together...let's do it. I would love to hear more about everyone.

Sorry that I missed the big b-day party on Sat. I was presenting at the Autism Conference...it was the curriculum that we wrote this past summer...super fun! I twas worth it had a full house and great questions were asked. Anyway, let's do it. If there is nay thing I can say right now...Scott is GREAT! he took the kids for the whole Sat and took them to a museum--all five of them. It was a ball. I should have pictures for the next post.
LOVES! Keep in contact everyone.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm hoping to come in December - probably after Christmas. I would love to see you - I haven't seen you for years!!!

April said...

Shannan! That would be great. Please give us the time and we will check things out. I would love to see you.
April

April said...

Shannan! That would be great. Please give us the time and we will check things out. I would love to see you.
April

heidiram said...

What get together did I miss on Saturday? I wasn't invited. :(

heidiram said...

Off Topic Question: What is the best way to illicit speech from a non-verbal child? So far one of my students just does a lot of the echolalia, repeating stuff but won't do anything on his own. And as far as the eye contact goes, do I try to look in his eyes while speaking to him or talk to him without looking him in the eyes? Thanks resident Autism Expert Cuz. YOU ROCK!

April said...

Heidi, I will write to you about this.
April

weeze or Alissa said...

let's make great effort to see Shannan and the gang!

AnnEE said...

Let us know, and we'll come. (I speak for Heather and myself....she doesn't know that, but she should be used to it!!)....wait...who's the older sister anyway!! :)