Sunday, April 12, 2009

Adventure # 4












Hummm...on Friday it was starting to rain so we went to the USS Midway...Scott was in heaven...the kids were interested, and I was overwhelmed with Patriotism! GO
USA!!! The kids got a kick out of the Brig...Garrett did not want to stay in the jail...I admite that there were times that it would be great...okay, I didn't really say that...just kidding.

Scott loved the planes, and the whole day. I was warmed in my heart to have him love it. I noticed the whole time that we were there...that everyone was praising America. No one was hateful, or anything...in fact, I heard more people say Happy Easter than in any other time!!

2 comments:

AnnEE said...

Scott looks like a perfect father. I'm so happy to see you guys in your happy, rounded out little family. It gives me goosebumps. April, how THRILLED I am to see your own little fairy tale come true!

your cake thing is the same day as our anniversary- Jason has something planned, but if it brings us out of Utah County, we'll be there for sure!

April said...

Yeah! I'm so happy! I hope to see you all there!
April