Sunday, April 12, 2009

Beach/Pier Moments

All Smiles!! This is actually part of the whale watching tour....but I had to put it in.
Again, more whale watching...Garrett loved it.


Look at my future Priesthood! They were mezmorized!


YEAH!! The Oceanside pier! I did a lot of Missionary Work here 13 years ago...now it is a blast to have my family here...they were all here once...a tender story for another day...


Well, it never got above 65 dgrees. So, it was too cold to really swim, but the kids had a ball splashing around. I have a lot of video... I'll post it, but I thought that you'd enjoy some of the pier pictures. Isaac and Kellis thought that the surfers were awesome! They liked to look out at everything...Isaac even spotted a whale, and a loch ness monster! I think that he needs to work for National Geographic...he can "spot" anything...he wants.
Adventure # 3

No comments: