Friday, April 17, 2009

Eternal Family!

Scott and April at the temple...the smile says it all
The Family! No real smiles from Virginia or Garrett...are we surprized?


The Kiss!

WOW! Who is that sweet couple? Oh yah! Its the Giauques!




More smiles now...Maggie is Beuatiful!



I found my family...my eternal family once again. To enter into the temple and to be two sperate single people and then to step forth out through the sacred building into the light of the day as an eternal family is the miracle of this family's eternal life. The love that was felt in the Sealing room was so powerful. Prior to entering in the Sealer reminded us of some of the procedures and then he just stopped...he was quiet. His eyes were wet and he said, "Heanvenly Father is very aware of this union today." WE were all quiet and just were overwhelmed with a feeling of Love. I felt the love of my Grandpa Howard...WOWIE. Thank you gandpa! Your prayers have been felt. And, I felt the love of my grandma Erma. She has a saying for me, "oh Lover...you are so sweet." That is what I could feel that day.

I felt the love of hundreds of others both on this side of the veil and on the other. Heavenly Father's tender mercies where showered upon Scott and I in such abundance that it healed my heart, it strengthened my love for my children, and everytime I look at Scott I see a worthy Priesthood holder who loves his Heavenly Father enough to sacrafice and obey His commandments to be there with me.
I am no longer alone. My family is whole. It is eternal. So, "Come what May and Love it."

6 comments:

Hazen5 said...

I am so happy for your sweet family! You all truly deserve each other.

Unknown said...

April -you look absolutely stunning and beautiful - I am so happy that you are so happy and fulfilled. You give me hope that even if someone has a rough patch, they can be happy again! congrats and enjoy this honeymoon period!! I know you will :)

weeze or Alissa said...

ok april, thanks for making me tear up with the wedding pictures. You guys will be the happiest because you know you have each other for ever. I'm so glad to see you truly happy in your life now. The stress face of what am I going to do is now gone. Only to be replaced with such trivial things like life now. Hey, I'm working on those cupcakes and hope they will be fancy enough. When should we be there?
anyway, love you guys.

Tiff said...

What a beautiful family! I am lucky to know all of you and frequently rub shoulders with April and the kids. April, thank you for your beautiful testimony.
Give everyone a kiss for me (give Scott two or three, ha ha).
I look forward to taking more pictures of your family! Cute cute cute!!!
Love you all,
Tiffany Pearce

April said...

Thanks everyone. My burden has been lifted and carried very far away...my Savior made this all possible. Come what may and love it...Love you all.
April

AnnEE said...

Teary. This is amazing, I'm SO happy for you, April!