Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Garrett Mico-Ten

Garrett with Dallin! His Hero!
You are here! You made it!

Wow! Let me see...let me see.


Grandma: Okay now! Everyone come over and sit down...

What did you get??????
WOW! Can you believe it that Garrett is ten years old? Neither can we. We are so happy for him. This is his first birthday party that he wanted. He invited Sister Furhman, and cousin Dallin. That is all who he wanted. The party went like this: 1) decorate the arch with all the balloons, 2) get out all the party horns, 3) make sure that the dinosaurs would be given to all the people, 4) have little Ceaser Pizza for everyone, 5) have some yucky cupcakes for all the guest but not me, and 6) "I will sing my birthday song...and then have presents."

Garrett sang his whole new birthday song...it is something that is amazing---we will have to post it on u-tube. Anyway he sang the entire song, we all clapped, and then he got to open the presents. Fun! At first he would say, "THIS IS A WRONG PRESENT!" Then mom in her loving tones would say, "You get what you get and you say, THANK YOU! Garrett would respond, "Okay you are right, I think I might like it."

The night went beautifully. Garrett's first birthday was a hit. Sister Furhman was so happy, her giggle was so fun for all of us to hear. Garrett was thrilled with Dallin. It was so important. It was emotional, but it was just for our little man. Happy Birthday Garrett! We love you.

3 comments:

Sixstrings63 said...

Umm Ok well now that I have seen your final halloween costume I can sort of unerstand why nobody took you serious at the Dr's office when you showed up dressed as Prof Trelawny <-----sp? Still I think they should have put two and two together and realized that you really weren't a crazy person :) I already know that!

Love ya sweetie

April said...

Thanks for saying that! One person loves me!

Hazen5 said...

Happy 10th Garrett! Now that's my kind of party, being surrounded by all your favorite people.

So sorry to hear about your family's new struggle. But, you and Scott are strong! The courts will do the right thing. We will be keeping you all in our prayers!