Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas 2009

Virginia made this plate for me. She is so talented! I love her!
YEAH!!! MY SLIPPERS!!

Look at cool Isaac! He got all that he asked for!

Good Job Santa! You brought the right ones!
Look! Something Shiny on my finger!!
Fun charms! I love my Students.

Busy Ginny. She didn't look up once during the 5 minutes. She was focused.

Look! I got all the star wars and a toothbrush! YEAH!
I am overwhelmed! YES! YES! YES!
START your engines!!

Cute and Controlled Virginia! Go baby go!

Down the Stairs! Down the Stairs! Must go Down the Stairs!
I CAN'T WAIT!!
All Smiles!! Isaac is not only so patient, he helped and worked, and did everything, to ensure his best behavior ever. I just love this kid!
The two Grandpa's! All singing, one playing, one in shock...all these kids? :) It was wonderful.
Uncle Marc: I got ya! I got ya!

Mommy and Margaret Susanna! I love my 6 year old! She is the singing, acting, dancing, most talented girl in the world!

We had a wonderful first Christmas all together. It was so wonderful to start our new family traditions: going to Grandma Ann's spending Christmas eve sledding, eating, singing, talking about the Christ Child, and of course opening up gifts.

Then comes the long awaited night....tick, tick, tick of the clock...all that waiting for Santa to come...all that thinking and praying, and wondering if they'll get what they want. ???
Morning....start your engines! All wait the long drop and descend from the stairs into the living room. Go! Go! Go!
Grand record for opening gifts: 5minutes and 57seconds. It is total free-for-all! I love it. Then they calm down and enjoy what everyone got....even mom and dad. We love it! Scott gave me slippers, hospital jammies, and the softest bathrobe ever. I love you! The kids gave me HARRY POTTER!! MEGA Thanks! Scott got a temple tie from the kids, new shoes from me, and something shiny for his finger! It is the most handsome ring ever! It just shines!!
Then we have Christmas Omelets, bacon, and English muffins with homemade jelly. YUMMY! (well okay Garrett got pancake puffs, Isaac had fried ham, Kellis had a bagel with bacon--we all can't enjoy the same things yet...but we are closer!) Following breakfast, the kids play and play and build and build and shout for joy! It is wonderful.
Following a few hours of play, Scott and I went and cleaned Grandma's house...Merry Christmas from your big and little elves!
Finally we take the left overs and other goodies to Aunt Weeze's. FUN!! Cousins take the boys, girls play and play with Uncle Shawn, I get to talk and talk and talk with mom and Weeze. Scott and Shawn talk some music...hey with all this musical talent we need to form a band, PRACTICE, and play together. It is just a day to relive the wonders of Christmas, the feelings, the blessings, the traditions, the food, the smells, and the most wonderful time of the year! I just love it! Merry Christmas everyone from our house to yours. We love you all.
Love!
The Giauques

No comments: