Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas on Temple Square

WE are freezing, but we are all here. Love the Family!
The Family Temple Picture

Me and Hubby! We are cute, warm, and well, I'm very PINK!


Me and little Isaac. I think he is so cute!

Hello, Scott. Did you see me? I am right over here...


Isaac, Garrett, Virginia, Margaret, Me, and Kellis

It is time for the annual trip to Temple Square! Wonderful lights, music, crowds, dipping hands in the ice water and wondering why our mittens are soaked through...ahhh...Christmas.

The family outing is traditional and we really do love it. It is facinating to see so many lights, so many manger scenes, and so many families enjoying the very thing that we enjoy.

Dinner afterwards was great! We took the family to the Training Table. It was a great time for everyone. I think the best part was the fact that another couple that had just been to the lights noticed that we were there and they kept looking at us and smiling and looking and smiling...It was great. I was so very proud of everyone.

This Christmas Season has really felt like Christmas and we are enjoying every little thing. We just love it! Merry Christmas everyone.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Looky You-

You are a bright pink ray of sunshine!!
glad you had a nice time at TS - I was telling my mom that if we lived in Utah, I would always visit there every Christams.