Thursday, December 31, 2009

Snow FUN 2009

Sam is my best friend. I love him. He is my frozen ice and snow friend. That is all. You can turn the camera off now.
This is Sam. Sam the Snowman. Sam comes and goes depending on the snow...and right now he is here to stay. Garrett: "you stay right there Sam. No melting! You understand?"

TEARS...I want to use the Blower!

Isaac pushing the snow. Not as fun as the blower...

Isaac using the blower.




SURPRISE!!
This is the beginning of Sam the Snowman. Say hello April.
Push that blower! Push that Blower! Push that Blower!!
Smiles? I think that is what she is doing.

We got a great storm on December 29, 2009--about 8 inches in the end. We were home all day, so we shoveled, built snowman, and helped out a few neighbors. Just enjoy! It was Snow much fun!

No comments: