Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Spectrum Groundbreaking!

Lisa Andersen and myself. Go TEAM GIRAFFES!
Layout of the High school!

Garrett digging with the founding Parents!


Miss Jaime...the Principal.




Think it, dream it, and then you can touch it. This is Spectrum High! I went to a parent board meeting a while back and asked the pres what they were doing to see that this became a reality. He told me that he wished it would just go away...

He then asked me if I could look logically at this for a minute. He asked if I could really see how all the A, B, C's of this were really going to happen. (We as little Spectrum were barely making it). He then asked me if I could emotionally detach myself from this. NO! I could not. So I said, when is it going to happen and what can we do to do this? Well, with the right dream, and the right team...HERE it IS!!!! Founding parent power! Never underestimate it!

2 comments:

heidiram said...

YES!!!! You go girl!

Unknown said...

Hi April,
I love your blog. Your kids are a lot of fun. Say hello for me or should I say Ciao! in Italian
Could you get me the aflack info.
Chris