Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Family, Teachers, and Friends...the Impact is Lasting

I would like to give a shout out to all the teachers, parents, family and friends who have help my family over the past few years. Here is a BIG thanks to all of you for your dedication, your enthusiasm, your endurance, and your energy with and for my children. Thank you for helping all of them to have success.

I think of the miracle that truly is. I think about how you all love my children so dearly and help to make an impact on them that is beneficial to their lives--not just today but for tomorrow. I thank all the teachers who have ever worked with Kellis. Thank you for your patience, and for your love. He has come such a long way and he has improved because of the foundations that you all laid. Now I get to teach Kellis everyday for his language Arts and I am amazed at what he knows...so thank you all!

Thank you teachers for working with Garrett. There are so many through out his life to last a lifetime. Your patience and endurance with him has brought about many miracles. When Garrett was 19 months old I thought to myself that he would never speak, communicate, or be happy. It was a very low time in my mothering life for Garrett. Thank you for all of you that never gave up...that gave me hope.

Thank you teacher, family, and friends for working and loving Isaac. He is my energetic bundle of enthusiasm. I love him so much! When he was little I looked at him with a lot of hope. Some of that hope was dashed as I learn of another Autism diagnosis, but loving family and teachers helped to restore that again. This little boy will be very successful! He already is.

Thank you teachers, family and friends for loving Margaret Susanna. When she came to our family, we were very poor: in funding, energy, and in love. Survival mode and trying to raise a baby is not healthy and she has had to over come so much in her short life. Watching her never crawl, delay the speech, and rock and rock in her crib, just broke my heart. I thought---we are 4 for 4! But it was through the guidance of a loving Heavenly Father which brought the OT and the ST into our lives and helped me to hold, play, and love my Maggie-Sue. Thank you all for who continue to help us.

Last of all, thank you Doctors, family, and teachers who love Miss Virginia Grace. She is her own little person and loves to interact, teach, and guide others. She is easy going with Margaret, she takes a lot of bumps and lumps as being the bookend of 4 older siblings, but she is well loved by all. I love her little raspy voice that shares great expression of love and laughter. Miss Ginny-Grace has graced us with her energy and snugly love! Thanks for all that help her in her little life.

Family, friends, and teachers...thank you for showing love to a family who has needed it. Thank you for sharing your time, gifts, and talents with us. The have rescued and saved us at many times. Thank you all for the support and love. I would not have made it without all of you. Thank you so much. I love you all. Please, please always remember the little Tribe of 5 that has been uplifted, feed, nurtured, and loved by all of you. You imprints are long lasting. Thank you!

2 comments:

Hazen5 said...

What a great tribute to those who have helped to make your life better!

Unknown said...

That was nice - we should all do this.